Have your dream and wear it!
We appreciate how difficult it can be to purchase your dream item, so offer a flexible layaway plan to help make life a little easier. General terms apply, however we will always try to personalise your plan where possible to take individual circumstances into account.
Layaway Terms & Conditions:
1. Purchases up to the value of £1,000.00 must be completed within 90 days of the initial payment. Exact payment dates must be discussed and agreed prior to initial payment.
2. Purchases over £1,000.00 must be completed within 180 days of initial payment. Again, exact payment dates must be discussed and agreed prior to initial payment.
3. Initial Payment is a holding fee and therefore non-refundable. This must amount to at least 20% of item value.
4. Payments are best made via Paypal.
5. On each payment date a money request will be issued via email. Once the request has been filled in and paid a statement will be issued via email (or post if preferable) showing the payment and balance remaining. You will receive an email reminder two weeks prior to balance payment to confirm your final payment date and amount.
6. Any layaway cancellations will be charged the holding fee and any remaining credits will be given as a store credit. Refunds are not issued.
7. If a payment becomes 15 days late, Bonner’s Jewellers reserves the right to retain the holding fee and any remaining credit will become a store credit for the customer.
8. The price of the items on the date the layaway begins will not change despite fluctuations in Gold/Silver/Platinum prices. Should a similar item become available at an increased/decreased price the cost of the item reserved will remain static.
9. Items placed on layaway cannot be exchanged for other items. Each layaway plan is specific only to the original item reserved.
10. Items will not be posted until payments are completed in full.
11. Should an item be deemed unsuitable once received our standard returns policy is applicable. Refunds can only be made via the original payment method which may or may not incur a charge for the purchaser. Bonner’s Jewellers reserves the right to retain a nominal fee to cover any and all postage costs incurred. Please see our FAQ page for items which have been altered/personalised at the customer’s request.